Monday, August 10, 2009

14 Weeks


We made it to Second Trimester! I cant begin to tell everyone how exciting this mile marker makes us feel! I am waiting for the days when i can actually feel our little one moving around in there. I can tell im getting a belly, but still cant wait till i actually look pregnant and not just that iv eaten way too many hamburgers and fries over the last few weeks!
I am now wearing maternity plants, capris are now my new best friend! Im still in all my shirts, but man, i gotta say, nothing is better than maternity pants!!

So this week i am going on a family trip to Yosemite! I cant wait!!!! We are loading up two trailers and the dogs and are heading out early Weds morning!!

I am not feeling too bad in the evening as i was from week 11 to week 13 or so. This week had by far been better. I was getting sick every night for those few weeks, but no other morning sickness!! ::cross fingers:::


Really, there is not too much to update on, I have my pictures that i still need to post, and im going to take a new one in the next few days. So Im sure they will be up eventually!!

Our next appt is on 8/24/09. We are super excited at the posibility of seeing the sex of our baby! We have not done anything as of shoping or looking at baby things till we know! So I CANT WAIT!!!!!

Acording to the Chinesee Genger chart we are having a girl! I will be intrested in seeing if this is right!!

Our baby is the size of a Lemon! YEAH! Its getting so big!!
Your adorable little fetus
is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.

How far along? 14 weeks!!!
Maternity clothes? Just pants. The tops are still too big.
Stretch marks? Same not from baby
Sleep: Pretty good, but I'm having crazy dreams now.
Best moment this week: Not getting sick at night
Movement: Still can't feel it.
Food cravings: Fruit
Gender: Im going with a girl... We will know soon!!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Don Jose Margaritas
What I am looking forward to: Vacation
Weekly Wisdom: No wisdom this week.
Milestones: Second Trimester!!

No comments:

Post a Comment