Thursday, August 27, 2009

16 and 17 weeks!


WOW! I am two weeks behind! Lets see where do i start? We had another baby appt. We got to hear the heart beat for the first time, It was the best whoosh whoosh whoosh..... we have ever heard! Ryan eyes just lit up at the sound of our baby! In just another few weeks we should know what we are having! I cant wait, then we can start to shop for cute baby things!! YEAH!! We have not yet looked at or bought anything for the baby yet, we are waiting to see what are will be buying for!

As for how i have been feeling, I have been more sick than ever! what is the deal with that??? I feel fine during the day, then at night i can't keep anything down! I guess our baby is making up for lost sick time in first trimester!

As it goes for my body, My hips are KILLING ME!! What is going on here!! last night i had to have Ryan help me to bed. After a few minutes of trying to get off the couch by myself and not being able to stand up straight, I called for Ryan. He could tell i was in some serious pain. I am really good when it comes to pain, I have a HUGE pain tolerance, and for my eyes to be filled with tears he knew something was wrong. It feels like my hips are being ripped apart!

So today i got a better chair from the other office (my father in-laws chair) and Im loving it, but my hips are still way sore!
Enough of my bitching!
Here is a picture from 16 weeks, I'm 17 weeks today, so i will post that new picture when i take it!
Here is a picture from 16 weeks as you can see, I'm carrying high, I think....... It looks like it to me! So im still feeling its a girl, but we will know in a few weeks if im right or wrong, as long as its healthy we will be ecstatic! Really bad self picture, bad angle!! hahah!
WOW I FEEL HUGE!!! This baby does not have that much space because I'm so darn short and have no stomach....... Not good for the weight gain or the space for the baby!!

How far along? 17 weeks
Maternity clothes? Just pants still and a few tighter shirts.
Stretch marks? Same
Sleep: I can't seem to sleep on my side like I'm supposed to, but really trying with the hip pain
Best moment this week: Hearing the heart beat of our little one
Movement: NONE YET! :(
Food cravings: None really.
Gender: I'm thinking a girl!.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Nothing
What I am looking forward to: Finding out what we are having.
Milestones: The baby can hear me as of last week, I better watch my mouth.... and the little one has bones!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about the hips, mine are killing me off and on, it's so strange. My midwife said that a heating pad is okay on your back/hips for about a half an hour on a low setting, it helps!

    ReplyDelete