Tuesday, August 18, 2009

15 Weeks

We are now at 15 Weeks!! YIPPY!!!
Nothing too much to report on. We just got back from a vacation to Yosemite We left on Weds and came home on Sunday. The drive was 9 hours there and 10 hours back due to a blow out on our trailer tire!! Fun!
It was great to get away from real life for a while, we had no cell phone service so for once we did not have to answer a phone!
I felt pretty good on the trip, We did not get to rest too much, but i did work my ass off while there. We did a bunch of hiking, and bike riding, and i was really impressed with how well i did. My energy was high!! By day 3 my legs were killing me and my body did have a few strange aches, but with a nice bath, my body felt better.

Our next appt is on Aug 24th, we are hoping we may find out the gender! So we will be super excited. Like i always say, Im gonna have a picture soon! Promise!!
Our little on is now the size of an Orange!! cute! Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment