Monday, July 27, 2009

NT scan at 12 weeks

So we had our NT scan last Friday, 7/24/09. As far as i know things are going well with the baby! yeah!
I still have to post my 10 week belly bloat and still have to take the 12 week picture... Yeah i know, i really do suck at this!! Ill do my best to get better!

I have been feeling pretty good, I'm getting my energy back and i have been really lucky when it comes to morning sickness. Right now its more like late afternoon sickness. It never fails the night time is by far the worst i have felt.

I am so excited to say that i am entering the second trimester!! YIPPYY!! With this of course come maternity clothes! Oh yeah. With no morning sickness there has been no loss of weight, so needless to say, Nothing fits me anymore. I have been doing my best to keep working out and i have been eating really well, although some people are more lucky than others!

I will be shopping for new clothes ASAP. Im thinking of lots of cute summer dresses!!
I have been sleeping good with a body pillow. My Sciatic nerve has been bothering me the last few weeks. This was a problem before becoming pregnant, so its not getting better! duh! hahahah

Our baby is the size of a plum!! Cute!!

Baby's now the size of a plum!
"As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of her systems are fully formed."

I will post the belly pic as soon as i take it!!
Here are the NT scan pictures!!

In this one you can see the feet in the air and the whole body!! cute!
In this one, It is a close up! You can see the babies hands, head, side of face, neck and back.
Side profile!
If you look close you can see the two dots measuring the fluid in the neck. We did not get the results back yet, the doctor said no news is good news!

1 comment:

  1. Just thought I'd let you know (If they didn't tell you) that in the bottom right hand corner of the second picture where it says "Dist = 0.17cm" that us your neck measurement which means your a 1.7 (I was a 1.7 also) and anything under 3 is a perfectly normal number. Now they'll take that and combine it with your blood test results and call you with your odds. Just thought you'd like to know! =)

    ReplyDelete