Wednesday, July 8, 2009

WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!

It is official, I am now using this to keep a blog on our growing baby! Yup, That's Right, WE ARE PREGNANT!!!
On May 26, 2009 We took a test and We are having our first baby! We could not be more excited. This was the year we wanted to start our family and with charting and tracking.... our dream has come true.
Im gonna use this to keep a blog about each week during our pregnancy.
I have fallen into the work of thebump.com and have seen some other blogs about their pregnancy and have found them really interesting. Its going to be like scrap booking, with out the mess!

Here is the first picture we took!

We then had our first ultrasound on June 26,2009
The baby measured right on track, 8 Weeks 0 Days!!, with a 170 BPM This is the 1st picture of our little one.

I found this on another blog and loved it. I am going to fill it out each week.
  • How far along? 10 weeks!
  • Total weight gain/loss: I dunno!!
  • Maternity clothes? Nope, but mine sure don't fit too well
  • Stretch marks? One on my side, but we won't blame that on baby.
  • Sleep: I seem to take a nap around 6 PM, then Ryan wakes me up to go to bed! This week (10) is the first week i can stay up past 6 PM. And I'm up ever 2 hours to PEE.....
  • Best moment this week: Seeing baby and wonderful heartbeat at 8 weeks
  • Movement: None yet.
  • Food cravings: Noting too crazy, Salads for the most part.
  • Gender: I'm thinking it will be a GIRL for some reason.
  • Labor Signs: Nope.
  • Belly Button in or out? Still in
  • What I miss: Being able to eat on a regular basis.
  • What I am looking forward to: Seeing the baby again
  • Weekly Wisdom: Deli meat will not give you listeria.
  • Milestones: Baby's heartbeat!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Kim! I am so excited for you guys! When are you due? How have you been feeling so far? Hopefully alright. Make sure you post some pictures when your belly starts to grow!
    Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete