Friday, February 26, 2010

Where have I been??

Well I guess I have been gone a while! I have a bunch to update one, and really I have no idea where I left off at. So I'm going to just give one big update on how my pregnancy ended.


At 38 weeks I was 2 CM dilated and 50% effaced. This was a good thing, I had hopes to delivery this baby boy at any time, considering 37 weeks is full term!
My doctor had stripped my membranes in hopes to keep things moving.


At 39 weeks I still at the same. I then came to 40 weeks and was 3 CM dilated and 70% Effaced, my doctor stripped my membranes for the 3rd time, this time I had strong cramps right away, and was praying this would move things alone.


While we were already at 40 weeks, my doctor decided to set an eviction date, This baby was going to be here on 2-11-10 if he does not come on his own before this time.


I was excited to know that this was just about it. I was enjoying being pregnant, I was really not too uncomfortable. The thing that was uncomfortable was getting off the couch or outta bed, but other than that, I was moving great.


While I was in my 39th week and due at any time, Ryan had an issue with his vertigo. This is something that has been getting worse each year, and it is truly scary! The Sunday before our friday due date, Ryan wanted to go dirtbike riding with friends, so we went.


He rode for a few hours, and then we loaded up, and started to drive home. That is when it hit him, he needed to lay down right away, and I drove us home. This set in hard and super fast. By the time I got him home he was crashed out, unable to even stand. I got him into bed, and that is where he stayed for 1 full week! So it was a blessing I did not go into labor, I was really scared that i would go into labor and Ryan would miss the birth of our son. but he pulled through it Just in the nick of time, We were 41 weeks when little Reid was born!


So moving on to my birth story!

No comments:

Post a Comment